Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

BONES OUT IN THE FOG, GLORIOUS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

BONES OUT IN THE FOG, GLORIOUS Empty
PostSubject: BONES OUT IN THE FOG, GLORIOUS   BONES OUT IN THE FOG, GLORIOUS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 am

With the forcast for the day rather spoilt by the thick patches of fog it was still a forgone conclusion that we were still going to venture out for a bit of pleasure fishing . Back of douglas head was the 1st port of call for Mackie and Launce and with that accomplished it was head north to laxey bay using way point to get to our mark through the thick fog.
Once we arrived at our mark we seemed to have arrived in the twilight zone as we had a viewing area of about 300mts . The anchor was deployed below the flat calm waters of laxey bay and the big mackie baits were deployed. i did not even have time to get my 2nd rod out of its' case when the rod was bending double from the tug tug tug of the 1st fish of the day. This was the 1st of many Spur Dogs that we had in this short 4hr session.

We did manage to get all four rods baited and down for a short time as we were kept busy with doggies and Spurs. When the tide turned all went very quiet for about 20mins and then all hell broke loose as the tope moved in to battle the spurs . On last knockings though i did manage to get a nice little Bull Huss as a bonus fish.

However they one downer was that i had forgotten to bring camera so only got a couple of pics via my nephew Sams phone. In all we had a good sesssion with lots of fish and at the end it ws once more a race into the fog to get back to douglas only to find that the flap gate into the inner harbour had gone wrong so we have had to tie up on the visitors pontoon until tommorrow night after work , lets hope the flap gate is fixed.

Anyway ,here are a couple of pics

BONES OUT IN THE FOG, GLORIOUS WP_000031

BONES OUT IN THE FOG, GLORIOUS WP_000030
BONES OUT IN THE FOG, GLORIOUS WP_000032

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

BONES OUT IN THE FOG, GLORIOUS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top