Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

BONES OUT TO PLAY .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

BONES OUT TO PLAY . Empty
PostSubject: BONES OUT TO PLAY .   BONES OUT TO PLAY . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:39 am

With the weather not bad i made a late decision to take out the boat for a spin down to port soderick and see what species were about .There were lots of mackie and launce ,and codling some sizeable but i put them all back to fight another day .i had a couple of gurnards when i could get past the mackie.there was not much else around and the large tide meant that the drifts and holding bottom was hard work .
BONES OUT TO PLAY . Image0153
Came back to the douglas mark having seen Merit 1 on their way home and they were closely followed by Trampie . i was fishing with the normal baited shrimp rig on one rod and had a 3hook scratchy boom rig with strips of mackie on 1/0 hooks .
BONES OUT TO PLAY . Image0154
BONES OUT TO PLAY . Image0155
Herei had more codling which all went back as barely sizeable ,the for a mad 10minute spell i kept getting whiting on both rigs .Things then went quiet again so decided to head for home and have a nice cold beer .
Admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Two and a half men

Two and a half men

BONES OUT TO PLAY . Empty
PostSubject: Re: BONES OUT TO PLAY .   BONES OUT TO PLAY . Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 am

Please just contiue to do this ,have fun ,sod the rest .

2 1/2 men Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

BONES OUT TO PLAY .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top