Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

ONE BACK FIVE TO GO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  Empty
PostSubject: ONE BACK FIVE TO GO    ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:03 am

Sunday 25th march Kirsty 111 skip thought that he was going out fishing and going to come back another £ to the good.

Micheal, my nephew Sam and i set off out of douglas before 10am and our 1st job was to catch our bait for the days fishing which was quite easily done at the back of douglas head. Plenty of launce were caught and quite a number of mackeral were also taken and kept to freeze down for the winter (i know its only march but you have to get them when you can.

We set off for our pollack mark and on our arrival i was asked what the days pool was. I stated that 1st was to be for the heaviest Ling, asked what the back-up pool was i said Cod,micheal was persistant and asked what if niether of these were caught, i told him that it would then fall to the heaviest Coalie and lastly it would fall to the heaviest pollack.( He's getting to be bl**dy keen to win a £), did my head in having to say all this to him.

However we got fishing and the pollack came at a steady rate but they were
not i a rush to get caught. micheal was off to a great startand had a couple of pollack at about the 5lb mark, Sam was happy to see several good bends in his travel rod and was enjoying the experiance of using very light tackle. I as usual got off to a steady start and my 1st fish was a small pollack followed by a Coalie which was sizeable and meant that i was on my way to getting one of my £'s back. Having got this fish i was told by skip that we would now be going out to the liverpool in search of Coalies if no Cod or Ling was forthcoming. None were so it wasn't long before we were off.

The call was made by skip Emmo and off we went to the liverpool wreck where on my 1st drop[ i pulled up another coalie which was even bigger than the one i caught in castletown and although no record breaker it was worth its wieght in £ gold ,much to the dismay of Skip,but by 3pm he had to concede defeat and was heard to say weldone with baited breath,and so we headed back towards our home port of Douglas.

No real size to any of the fish caught today with my winning Coalie just at the 2lb mark whilst the heaviest pollack was of just over the 5lb mark.

EMMO WITH A K3 SPECIAL
ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  100_0035

SAM GETTING ANOTHER FISH TO THE SURFACE
ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  100_0033

EMMO REFLECTING ON WHERE IS IT ALL GOING WRONG
ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  100_0030

SAM WITHLIGHT TRAVEL ROD
ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  100_0029

TRAMPIE ON THE DRIFT AT CASTLETOWN
ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  100_0034

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: ONE BACK FIVE TO GO    ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:32 am

well done jammie ! every dog has his day Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ringoiom
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ringoiom

PostSubject: Re: ONE BACK FIVE TO GO    ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:40 am

Thanks for good day out fishin emmo....will bring a better reel next time
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ONE BACK FIVE TO GO    ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:04 am

This dog will be havin more than one day, the bacon and egg bap looks terriffic,wonder if Gazza and the gang would have the stomach for it ???

Admin316.

4days to go
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONE BACK FIVE TO GO    ONE BACK FIVE TO GO  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONE BACK FIVE TO GO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top