Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

first outing on corrie c

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiger

Tiger

first outing on corrie c Empty
PostSubject: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:18 am

With the weather set fair, and some new toys to bed in,I couldn't resist the chance to get out and give the boat a blast. Allister (skipper of the Relentless) and I launched from Port St Mary, and whilst tackling up at the slipway,Allister discovered that his second rod was in fact a butt of 1 and the tip of another and he had brought faulty scales - so not such a great start!!..With everything ready we nipped across to the warts in search of some gibben, however there none about so we decided to give the ling reef a try, alas again with no sign of life. Slightly worried this could be a total waste of time not least 2 blanks! we decided to give the Liverpool, a bash. While the 1st, 2nd and 3rd drifts produced not a sausage we then tried another drift across the far side and thankfully we found a shoal of 2-4lb coalies, 2 at a time.but with Allister losing tackle hand over fist and my lead supply dwindling down to the last 4 or 5 we went back into Port St Mary and anchored up at the sheddings, where I caught a cooku, a ballon wrase and both had several Callig ( 2-3lbs) then I had a small ling followed by a 3lb cod for the pot. At 4.30 we headed back to port before dark,so all in all it was a really enjoyable trip out......pictures on mannins facebook homepage as no idea no how to put them on here..
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 am

Just enter them on to the gallery and they will come up automaticly on the gallery pics on left of forum

admin316

Failing that e-mail them to me .If you managed to put them on face f-ing book you can easily put them on here .
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 am

ok but nought to show realy just tiddlers.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:35 am

it all counts David, it just replenishes the gallery photos so we are not looking at the same old photos year after year like some sites ,cheers David and thanks for report..

admin316
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 am

ok done that ....
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 am

cheers David, would you put what evry thing is next time , just fill where it asks fo comments . Thumbs Up

admin316
Back to top Go down
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:11 am

what old granny did you nick the hat of David ? or did you have it on to turn allister on Moony
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 am

a christmas present from my girlfreind last year,although i did manage to bring it back to dry land unlike others!!!!! Laughing Laughing santa
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 am

I wasn't wearing a hat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first outing on corrie c   first outing on corrie c Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first outing on corrie c

View previous topic View next topic Back to top