Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Empty
PostSubject: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 am

I hope that you will all bear with me but i will have a full report for you with pics as soon as it is posible for me to do so.

I would like to take this oppotunity to thank all our sponsors for this years event, long may it continue, although new sponsors will be more than welcomed for next years event.

To those who did a lot of the behind the scenes work and my family with helping with putting on the food and helping with the corolating of the results.

A big thanks aswel to Gary Bridson for his efforts behind the scenes aswell.

Weldone to all of you who took part and the spirit in which you did was fantastic,it was nice to see that the money won by the "PINK" Hardy I boat was all donated to the breast cancer research organisation.

A big thanks to you all

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:44 am

Would all of you please either e-mail or put to a disc all your photo's so that i can use the best for my article which i hope to get published in a fishing magazine, thanks

Admin316
Back to top Go down
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

PostSubject: Re: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:50 am

It would be nice if all boats could upload all of their catch photos onto this site so we can all see exactly what was caught. Not suggesting for one minute anything untoward went on by the way !

As we hardly saw any other boat for the entire 3 days I have next to no photos of others but will put our fish photos on when I get a chance

Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:06 am

The more pics the better i would like to see them all so i can chose which i want to use for my article

Admin316
Back to top Go down
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:24 am

The only fish worthy of note were this Laxey caught 35lb plus tope

THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL P1000873

A nice back of the head Tub

THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL P1000882

The first conger successfully landed on E.V Grace

THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL P1000885

the allusive dragonet

THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL P1000867

the rest were run of the mill, but Tiger has some cracking pictures, my favourite being Trampie being pulled in with Martin sitting on the bow like father christmas LOL

Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:58 am

That may be fair enough but would like to recieve pics off everyone and until i do i will not be able to put together a full accurate report.

I probably will not be sending this to the paper as my name is not Gary reid or John senogles (no dig at you two fellas ) but it seems that we are for some reason totally ignored and therefore i am not going to waste my time doing a lengthy report only for it to be ignored so fu-k them,and anyone who tries to defend them.

Admin316
Back to top Go down
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:01 am

bet the report would go in the paper if comp was won by a member of the " Clique" lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:11 am

don't matter who won it, the paper just seem to blank us fullstop

admin
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 am

Well how wrong can you be , pity they did not put any photos on the report but at least we got a decent write up in the courier. Thumbs Up Cup Winner

Admin316 J316
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL   THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE THREE DAY FESTIVAL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top