Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

OUT FOR A BIT OF FUN GARY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

OUT FOR A BIT OF FUN GARY  Empty
PostSubject: OUT FOR A BIT OF FUN GARY    OUT FOR A BIT OF FUN GARY  Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:23 am

Having got the call wrong for what should have been a competition day i did venture out on my boat with my two nephews sam and Brian clarke for a bit of recreational fishing .

We went round the back of douyglas head for both Launce and mackie and within 10 mins had enough bait to set off to our fishing location for this 4hr session. the location for today was a north of Douglas mark (no not Laxey ), which can and does throw up a veriety of species once the season gets under way properly.

Plenty of whiting today along with the ever present doggies, even a couple of mackies turned up for some reason. Brian who had not been out on the boat for 18 months also caught a small Tub Gurnard ,before he caught his first spur dog of the year. This was taken on a rig made out of fresh water Pike spinning blades which during the past couple of outings on my boat has caughtsuch a wide veriety of fish from dabs to the spur dog today, a total of 6 different species have fallen to this rig,(will have to put it into production ).

Only a total of 6 species taken again today,but the comp tommorrow will be a good one with 10 species being drawn out of the hat and only 4 1/2 hrs in which to catch them in a zoned area.
Brian with his Spur Dog
OUT FOR A BIT OF FUN GARY  100_0103
and his small Tub Gurnard
OUT FOR A BIT OF FUN GARY  100_0104
One of my Spur Dogs
OUT FOR A BIT OF FUN GARY  100_0099

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

OUT FOR A BIT OF FUN GARY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top