Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Empty
PostSubject: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 am

Gary, Lee, Paul and myself went out for a play on Merit 1 today.

Gary is coming into form ahead of the 1st MBF comp of the year as he landed a new personal best cod of 7lb :

[img]Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) DSC02265[/img]

Shame it was a day late for the MBF Fish of the Month prize Laughing

Nothing else particularly exciting to report with calig to about 5 1/2 lb and other bits and pieces.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Nice one Gary ,god to hear that you boys got out on the fish . Where did you get the cod.?.sorry can,t be there but glad to get away for a while due to recent events.the ouzo is great by the way ,when I get down to the south of Greece I hope to get out hon a couple of boats for a spot of med fishing .

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Sorry, thanks for the report Micheal ,were their any other boats out? I jested ask as I had heard a rumour that Mr Christian has been replaced on Sherolyn 3 for not standing in the right place is there any truth in the rumour Thumbs Up

admin316
Back to top Go down
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

thats gone right over my head jamie scratch
We went out as well yesterday mainly to get a feel for the boat which I am delighted with but the fishing was not great, Like Gary lots of Callig to 6 and half lbs, coalies, couple of ling, herring odds and sods, highlight of the day was stuey littlewoods boat bangers Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:32 pm

At one stage on Sunday Paul's reel packed in whilst we were fishing in about 130ft of water. I think he acquired the reel originally when he fished on the ark with Noah, it was that old.

Anyway here he is handlining as a result :

Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Paultangle

Can't remember where the cod was caught Jimbob. I seem to recall it was surrounded by water but apart from that my memory is blank (or else Gary will kill me !!). I think it now has the name 'Gary's Big Cod mark' Wink

Hope you're ok Jamie and make sure you have an Ouzo or 2 for the boys in the clique. Take care mate and I look forward to hearing what the Med offers in the way of charter boat fishing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:13 am

Will try to do my best ,Gary,s big cod mark eh whatever next Micheal,s big night out in Liverpool mark ,story skip ,glad to here you all out and about ..

Stevie how big were your Ling?

Micheal we have never had to wait til April for Gary to be the fool

Ouzo time

admin
Back to top Go down
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:31 am

tiddlers, best 3lb 9oz
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Well Ling are this months target Steve so I hope that you took pics of them to post on here,remember you,ve got to be in it to have a chance of winning .

admin
Back to top Go down
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:43 am

well i wont be in it no boating in april k3 coming out by the week end !
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:21 am

Jet skiing then Micheal ?? :gone fishin':
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)   Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary Bridson lands 7lb cod (No this is not an April Fool !!!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top