Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

first tope of the season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sherolyn

sherolyn

first tope of the season Empty
PostSubject: first tope of the season   first tope of the season Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:21 am

Fished laxey bay today looking for tope and we were nt disappointed, John the jonah caught what I think is the first tope of the season, shortly followed by one for me. Dad had another one after high water and I got a cracking spur to the side of the boat only to be bit through ( Doh! use the net geek ) we only had 3 macky to play with and im sure that if we had more and groundbaited we would have caught more fish but pleased to get what we got,
A good few hrs fishing. ( theres a picture of the flowerpot mans tope in the gallery), no its not i have also put it here.(ADMIN) Very Happy

first tope of the season Quiliamsnr
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first tope of the season   first tope of the season Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:34 am

Thanks for the report stevie, are you fishing boat comp next week-end ??

admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: first tope of the season   first tope of the season Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 am

didnt think you had enough interest or functioning boats for this one, I need to get some beach practice in before angling festival so I wont be able to fish this one, however I will probably fish the rest and hopefully the other boats will be up and running so dont give up on the comps if this one doesnt happen
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: first tope of the season   first tope of the season Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 am

Spoke to john on Trampie today he is keen to fish , and also Kingfisher 11, if you were then i would run it with 4 boats but i doubt that i will run it with only three.

J316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first tope of the season   first tope of the season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first tope of the season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top