Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ????? Empty
PostSubject: TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ?????   TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:12 am

Well,which day do we go for ??,wed looks the worse day for both wind and rain ,but the wind on tuesday is from the east but very slight ,this is a ling comp so which day will suit all boats to be able to fish ling marks ??,i could zone it so that we all stick together not a problem .

your thoughts gents please

admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Potsymoore

Potsymoore

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ?????   TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:42 am

Tough call but probably Tuesday for us. I wont be there until 5:40pm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ?????   TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 am

Tuesday it is

Well lads it looks likes there will be 4 boats out ,merit 1 ,wicked hen ,corrie "C" and the jet ski as Micheal will not be fishing due to work commitments .

Meet at 5.15pm at the battery pier to book in and then lets go fishing .If weather dictates we will fish accordingly.

Admin316
Back to top Go down
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ?????   TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 am

no good when work stops the fishing Crying or Very sad have a nice night might get down to see who wins!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ?????   TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:06 am

Bones will be back at about 10pm Micheal

Admin316
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ?????   TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ????? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 am

i made the decision to cancel this comp at an early stage of the day so that it gave all concerned the chance to draw breath,and not panic about getting to the start for those of us who work normal hrs .It would in hind sight been far to easy to just wait and see what happened with the weather but for the smaller boats i still feel that it was the right thing to do .I have said it before you can't please every one all of the time but the bigger picture includes the smaller boats and it is only fair to be fair .

Remember if the larger boats still wish to go out fishing then they may carry on and do so ,but after the near capsise of Corrie "C" on sunday safety to all is my main concern and not some ones ego or the size of his bollocks .

If any one still wishes to fish my next comp it will be on the 4th sept fishing 10am til 4pm and will be fished left of the toll gates and will be an open species hunt .

THIS THREAD WILL NOW BE LOCKED AS THERE IS NO REASON TO KEEP IT OPEN ,IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A COMMENT THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO OPEN A NEW THREAD

ADMIN316.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ?????   TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY ?????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top