Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

FISHING REPORTS .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

FISHING REPORTS . Empty
PostSubject: FISHING REPORTS .   FISHING REPORTS . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 am

As you may all know or not know as the case may be i would just like to imform you all that all of our comps and fishing exploits are posted on web sites all over the rest of the uk . Most of which get a real and genuine response from all who go on those sites ,and most if not all think that we have some of the best fishing around.

Most think that we really get the most out of our boats and that we all are dedicated to our chosen sport ,some think that we are crackers ,but on the whole the feed back i get is that "WE" are all regarded as truley genuine top drawer anglers .

VIVE LE MANX ANGLERS ,i thought that this info would be of intrest to some of you,just keeping you all up to date with how we are compared to the rest of the mainland .

i am trying to promote how rich our fishing can be to the rest of the country in a bid to get more anglers both boat and shore anglers alike to come and fish our waters .

Admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
3legsofman

3legsofman

FISHING REPORTS . Empty
PostSubject: Re: FISHING REPORTS .   FISHING REPORTS . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:17 am

Your doing a top Job Jamie, I see the reports on other Forums and the positive response they receive all the time. Your hard work and own time taken really does pay off, just can't seem to please us Manxies though!!! Laughing Laughing ROFL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.manninanglingclub.co.uk .
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

FISHING REPORTS . Empty
PostSubject: Re: FISHING REPORTS .   FISHING REPORTS . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 pm

FISHING REPORTS . 843720 FISHING REPORTS . 843720 FISHING REPORTS . 834733

Admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Woody
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Woody

FISHING REPORTS . Empty
PostSubject: Re: FISHING REPORTS .   FISHING REPORTS . Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 am

well done jamie,u lot are blessed with the great fishing over there,very lucky indeed.pity aba the moaners on the other site manxmoanfishing.com,more moanin aba fishin rather than the angling side of it which is a pity,but this site is a cracker an theyre is some good lads on it which is important for a forum!

tightlines
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolseafishing.com .
Two and a half men

Two and a half men

FISHING REPORTS . Empty
PostSubject: Re: FISHING REPORTS .   FISHING REPORTS . Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:35 am

Do you want to promote it to the extent that you get too many anglers coming shore or boat and ruin it for you locals? . I can see that the likes of the Mannin club want as many as it is possible to attend in their 60th anniversary ,but do you want it all around the island ?.
Surely yo at some stage will have to find the right balance .

2 1/2 men
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FISHING REPORTS . Empty
PostSubject: Re: FISHING REPORTS .   FISHING REPORTS . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FISHING REPORTS .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top