Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

fly fishing on tr1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TR1

TR1

fly fishing on tr1 Empty
PostSubject: fly fishing on tr1   fly fishing on tr1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:26 am

i also was out having a play around and a bit of practice, all be it on my own, it was a short trip just to try something out and visit a few lesser known spots.
i arrived on the warts and put the uptide rod down for a few flatties over the warts, while there was not much run i decided to get the fly rod out and use the fast sink line to see what i could get, on the first cast to my surprise i managed to catch a launce fair & square Surprised , then i did it again Shocked , as for the uptide rod there was little interest.
i moved to another tr1 spot and got straight into the coalies,calig and pout,plus the odd poor cod.
i stumbled across a mark near the warts that fished really well, caught a few of the harder species there, i will not name Twisted Evil
went yet to another mark to see if i could find the gurnard, and yes i did, two varieties.
i have to say all in all it was a very handy trip with the gps now with two new marks programmed in, total species 10 and i did not even bother with the easy ones, looking forward to the 3 dayer. cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

fly fishing on tr1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fly fishing on tr1   fly fishing on tr1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:39 am

Thats the spirit , i anticipate a P/m with info ROFL!

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

fly fishing on tr1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top