Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Just bought my first boat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
defender90

defender90

Just bought my first boat! Empty
PostSubject: Just bought my first boat!   Just bought my first boat! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:16 am

Are questions from a new boat owner OK on this forum?

Regards
Paul
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first boat!   Just bought my first boat! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:35 am

Ask away ,thats what the forum is here for ,despite the micky taking that we do from time to time this site aims to point new boat owners in the right direction .
i am sure that all who take part on here and in the comps that we run will help in any way we can .
Don't be shy ask any thing you want if you are not sure of how or what to do

Admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
defender90

defender90

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first boat!   Just bought my first boat! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 am

I am very interested in trying the boat competitions out, how are they run?

Regards
Paul
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first boat!   Just bought my first boat! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:48 am

all comps are as stated in the comp dates section . If it is a species comp then they are normally catch and release after a picture has been taken with the catch verification card in the said pic ,this is for all of the larger species ,ie,tope spurdog ,smoothhound and conga along with bull huss . You must then keep 1 of each of the other species provided they fall within the size limits (Info provided ). Turn up at the time stated to book in ,and be back at the time stated to weigh in .
There is always a separate pool on the day drawn out of the hat ,ie, calig ,ballan wrasse etc which is for the heaviest fish .
All in all it is very easy to get the hang of and if you need any more info just ask .
Admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first boat!   Just bought my first boat! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 am

but not the rough ground mark of laxey eh gary! he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first boat!   Just bought my first boat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just bought my first boat!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top