Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE  Empty
PostSubject: FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE    FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 am

FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE  061
ABOUT BONES

I am a Pilot 5.90 cathedral hull fast fishing vessel,i am powered by a very reliable 90cc tohatsu 2-stroke self mixing enghine which was new in 2,000,but has been lovingly looked after and serviced every season by a reputable marine enghineer .I am just under 6metres overall length,i have a spacious cuddy cabin and loads of deck space for fishing from ,quite capleble of handling large tope .
I also come with the trailer that you see me on at time of photo.
FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE  Image0116FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE  Image0112
I will cruise at 20-22 knotts ,but i will do 30knotts when he's late for the pub.I have the capacity to carry up to 100lts of fuel (enough for any fishing trip ).I have 2 swivel seats for your comfort whilst traveling or fishing ,and i have just been anti-fouled ready for this seasons fishing .I have full nav lights and a forward facing spot light as well as deck lights for night fishing if you are brave enough like my present owner ,and will fish 3-4 people easily.
FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE  Image0114
ELECTRICS
I have a garmin 450 colour gps ,hummingbird b&w fishfinder,vhs radio,cd radio run off 2 -12volt batteries with cut off switch on a duel circuit .
FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE  Image0115
SECONDRY GEAR.
I have a full set of flares (up to date) along with a full first aid kit ,i also come with an anchor,anchor yanker and buoy and more long and short shore ropes than you can imadgine ,plenty of bouys and a small gas cooker .
I will also come with 3 rods and reels ,rigs and feathers along with an ample supply of leads .

ALTHOUGH MY PRESANT OWNER LOVES THE "BONES" OFF ME HE FEELS ITS TIME FOR A LARGER VESSEL .
This the ONLY reason that i am offered for sale , i will only discuss the price with genuinly interested parties .

Thanks
Admin316,contact me via this site or;

TEL,01624 629128 or 07624 498464.
e-mail jamie316@manx.net

Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

FAST RELIABLE BOAT FOR SALE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top