Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

RESULTS OF THE 2016 ELAS BUSINESS SUPPORT SPONSORED 2 DAY SPECIES HUNT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

RESULTS OF THE 2016 ELAS BUSINESS SUPPORT SPONSORED 2 DAY SPECIES HUNT  Empty
PostSubject: RESULTS OF THE 2016 ELAS BUSINESS SUPPORT SPONSORED 2 DAY SPECIES HUNT    RESULTS OF THE 2016 ELAS BUSINESS SUPPORT SPONSORED 2 DAY SPECIES HUNT  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 am

Right folks this is not a full account of this last weekends Manx Boat Fishing's 2 day species hunt, but just the results of how it all panned out on the 2nd day.

It has to be said though that this year was a very tight affair and no matter where you finished it was a very hard fought competition.

I will be doing a full report when i get all the photos from you all and have put all the facts of what went on together, in the meantime here are the full results;

Results of the ELAS BUSINESS SUPPORT 2 Day species hunt are:

1st WICKED HEN 23 SPECIES
( HAVING THE HEAVIEST POOL FISH)

2ND TRAMPIE 23 SPECIES

3RD KINGFISHER II 22 SPECIES
( HAVING THE HEAVIER POOL FISH)

4TH MERIT I 22 SPECIES

5TH KIRSTY III 21 SPECIES
(HAVING THE HEAVIER POOL FISH)

6TH SHEROLYN III 21 SPECIES

7TH STRIKER 20 SPECIES

8TH BONES II 18 SPECIES

In total there was a total of 24 different species caught during the 2 days.

there were 2 pool fish for the competition which were Ling and Haddock, no boat managed to catch a legal size haddock so it rested on who had the heaviest ling as stated above to separate the positions.

Pool fish winning positions are as follows :

1st KIRSTY III LING OF 10.5LB

2ND WICKED HEN LING OF 6.6LB

3RD KINGFISHER II LING OF 5.7LB

4TH MERIT I LING OF 5.5LB

5TH TRAMPIE LING OF 5.02LB

The 28th August will see the final part of this years festival in which the competitors will be fishing for the Heaviest Pollack, the Heaviest Flatfish and the Heaviest fish caught on an Eddystone eel.

If you have not already entered this comp and wish to do so please contact me on 07624 498464.

I hope that you all enjoyed the species hunt and can't wait for the next round of the Festival, not forgetting that we will be having a buffet at JAR BAR afterwards to cellibrate the festival. there will also be a raffle in support of Manx Breast Care.

Many thanks to you all
Jamie
Manx boat Fishing.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

RESULTS OF THE 2016 ELAS BUSINESS SUPPORT SPONSORED 2 DAY SPECIES HUNT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top