Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Merit 1 having fun in the sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

Merit 1 having fun in the sun Empty
PostSubject: Merit 1 having fun in the sun   Merit 1 having fun in the sun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:46 am

With the weather beautiful once again Gary, Lee and myself ventured out for a few hours today.

Merit 1 having fun in the sun 060104_emM4_prv

After giving me a hiding last comp Gary is now struggling with an arm injury and was unable to show me how to do it once again today
Merit 1 having fun in the sun Smileyphew3

First stop was the back of Douglas Head for bait and the one armed bandit soon put us on the fish and we quickly had enough mackerel and sandeels for a day afloat in the sun

We decided to try a wreck we don’t usually go to and to be honest the less said about that part of the day the better ! Lee managed a couple of half decent calig while I tempted a huss but apart from that we only had dogs, whiting, mackerel and a red gurnard

As the fishing was so poor we decided to move and chucked the pick over off Douglas to see whether the decent fish were now about. The signs were good as I was soon into our first tope of the year :

photo DSC04073.jpg

photo DSC04078a.jpghttps://2img.net/h/i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/ManxAngler/2013%20Fishing/DSC04078a.jpg

Shortly after I had a spur and that was followed by more tope and another huss

photo DSC04086-1.jpg

photo DSC04087.jpg

Yes Lee was also fishing but not doing a great deal of catching Merit 1 having fun in the sun Laughing_2 To save his blushes he did wind in at the end to find a small tope on the end !

It was soon time to head for home and apply the after sun !

Whilst the bigger fish are now about they weren’t thick in terms of numbers but I am sure this settled spell of weather will help things along nicely.

Last edited by ManxAngler on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Merit 1 having fun in the sun   Merit 1 having fun in the sun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks for the report Michael, sounds like a perfect day to be afloat, whats happened to the piccys then ????

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

PostSubject: Re: Merit 1 having fun in the sun   Merit 1 having fun in the sun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:34 pm

?????? I can see the photos fine ??????
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Merit 1 having fun in the sun   Merit 1 having fun in the sun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Says pics deleted on photobucket when i'm looking

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merit 1 having fun in the sun   Merit 1 having fun in the sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merit 1 having fun in the sun

View previous topic View next topic Back to top