Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

THANKS TO MERIT 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

THANKS TO MERIT 1 Empty
PostSubject: THANKS TO MERIT 1   THANKS TO MERIT 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:32 am

With my own boat out of the water due to repairs being needed, Merit 1 stepped up to help me out and took my wifes uncle visiting from greece out for a short session on sunday.

We caught plenty of mackeral at the back of douglas head na also got Launce at Santon. we only fished in the Bear rock and P/G area where it has to be said the fishing was alot below average.

However Ling and Calig were the main fish caught with a couple of Cod and several smaller species such as Red & Grey Gurnards and Cuckoo Wrasse.

The weather was great but the day was about Craig enjoying his first ever fishing trip, he said at the end that it was A MARVELOUS DAY SPENT IN GREAT COMPANY and he wishes to extend a BIG THANK YOU to every one on Merit 1 for making him so welcome with a great crack.

Big worry of the day though was Skipper John Maddrell not having enough booms onboard his boat Trampie, but as ever Admin from MBF came to his rescue and provided him with enough to see him finish the session.

I must also say a big thanks to Moonfleet Angling for supplying all the rigs used by myself and Craig, the Moonfleet match rig was very succesful with targeting our smaller species, while their Killer rig accounted for our Pollack.

I cannot wait to try the rest of these rigs from Moonfleet Angling on my next outing in Manx waters very soon.
what do i do now asked Craig
THANKS TO MERIT 1 100_0373

Oh this is great
THANKS TO MERIT 1 100_0374
Ahoy shipmates i have a problem
THANKS TO MERIT 1 100_0375

No problem John, i will let you have some booms
THANKS TO MERIT 1 100_0376

Please stop i need some help,as trampie speeds after Merit 1
THANKS TO MERIT 1 100_0377
Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

THANKS TO MERIT 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top