Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

SUNDAY COMPETITION PLANS FOR 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

SUNDAY COMPETITION PLANS FOR 2012 Empty
PostSubject: SUNDAY COMPETITION PLANS FOR 2012   SUNDAY COMPETITION PLANS FOR 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:10 am

Next years competitions will again be of a different nature just to keep mixing the way we do things .The main reason that i am doing it this way is to hopefully keep the fuel cost down for every one who wishes to take part in our competitions and create a better crack between the boats taking part.

I have not put the dates or order in which we will fish these competitions,but this is what i have in mind and the format in which they will be run :

1)CASTLETOWN BAY COMPETITION :

(Lighthouse at langness - to the sheddings ),species hunt 8hrs.
10species drawn out of hat compatable to that area.

2)LAXEY BAY COMPETITION:

Clay head -maughold head, species hunt 8hrs .
10 species drawn out of hat compatable to that area

3)PORT GRENOUGH COMPETITION:

Baltic rock - langness light house species hunt 8hrs .
10 species drawn out of hat compatable to that area

4)6 MILE MARK COMPETITION:

This will be at anchor , species hunt 6hrs
this will be an open species hunt.

5)THREE DAY SPECIES AND CALIG COMPETITION:

Two out of the three days will be a species huntran as a boat comp this year and not an individual one ,on the other day it will be a heaviest calig comp . There will be various pools throughout the three days and the two species days will have boundries so that will sharpen things up for you all .This comp also depends on me getting all the sponsership in place as i have already got a keen intrest from boats from England and Wales wishing to come and take part if i can get every thing into place .

No doubt you all will have some thing to say on what is above, i have reduced the number of sunday comps for next year so that i can concentrate on more pleasure fishing as of late that has been lacking for most of us ,it also gives a little more breathing space if one or more competitions have to be rearranged due to bad weather .
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

SUNDAY COMPETITION PLANS FOR 2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top