Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  Empty
PostSubject: EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING    EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 am

WEDNESDAY 03.08.11 WE SET out of douglas and headed sth to our launce mark ,40 caught no probs and then into Castletown to our fav mark to do battle . Heaviest cod was the pool of the night with ling and then calig as back up pools . straight into the fish we both were but it was micheal that got the largest fish of the night with a calig of 9lb 10ozs . Unfortunatly this was his 3rd tier fish so it did not count as i proceeded to get 4 sizeable co at this mark with the largest about 4lb . A couple of ling were taken with the largest of about 4lb and no more .

It was at this stage that Micheal decided to change the goal posts once more as he wanted to push offshore to our ling mark in earch of more cod .Well i caught another cod which made 5 andd he was still on 0.

by the end of this session he had the heaviest calig and the heaviest ling ,but it was me who took the money with getting the heaviest COD,5 in all ,a good nights fishing by any ones standard ,and the £ came to the right person ,this is the only pictures taken which shows the best 4 fish of the night

EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  Image0220

EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  Image0221-1

Just so every one knows ,i am now once morte a £ up EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  818695 EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  818695 EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  32767 EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  67439 EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  67439 EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  67439 EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING  67439

Jamie316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

EMMO TAKES ANOTHER BATTERING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top