Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  Empty
PostSubject: EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW    EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:21 am

Wednesday night at first seemed like any other ,the only boat going out fishing was kirsty 111,our Skip micheal headed south to the launce mark for our bait for the nights fishing . I got the rigs ready during the trip and then proceeded to watch micheal catch a majority of them as i struggled badly (very rare i agree ).We went to the pollack mark and although the drift was extremly fast we were catching fish but not without the odd blank drift .

The fish we were catching though were of a better stamp than those we caught last week,these ranged from 4lb up to 6lb .the £ bet for the night was for the heaviest pollack and we both had fish of roughly 7lb . Micheal haad the victory in the ling as both his were keepers and the one i caught was not so back he went to fight another day .

Micheal then pulled in a pollack that he said was winning the pool only for me to pull one in that seemed to be larger and the look on his face at the prospect of having to part with a £ was laughable .we wound up atthe end of that drift and he set off to go back to the start of it again ,i was stood at the stern of the boat putting on a new launce when the throttle was eased rapidly and the bow dipped into a wave which came over the wheel house and got me good style ,PI**ED wet through all i could see was this little face in the wheel house creased up laughing its F***ing head off .He laughed so hard that he nearly wet himself and was almost crying .

This did not detract from the fishing and by the end of the session we had ,had some really good sport .When we got back to port with Emmo still laughing we put our two largest pollack on the scales .

His wieghed in at 7lb .12ozs ,whilst mine wieghed in at 9lb.0.50ozs a P/B for me so once more he had to part with a £ .Trust me though foks revenge will be swift and vengeful ,in the mean time heres the picture of the winning fish in my right hand and Micheals losing one in my left cheers

EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  Image0173

Next outing is our 2 day species hunt this weekend ,forcast so far is perfect and it should be a good one ,report will be on with pics as soon as i am able to do so ,get ready

Jamie316. EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  818695 EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  32767
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
3legsofman

3legsofman

PostSubject: Re: EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW    EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 am

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.manninanglingclub.co.uk .
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW    EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 am

you didnt tell them that you have hit me in the head with your 8oz lead the last two times out Exclamation Think thats well worth a wetting ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!
Back to top Go down
3legsofman

3legsofman

PostSubject: Re: EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW    EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:21 pm

That was one of Jamie's Sea Dog tricks, swinging the lead!
Back to top Go down
http://www.manninanglingclub.co.uk .
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW    EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 am

Get those worms dug you ,you not got time to be messing about on here .

cheers

j316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW    EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMMO SINKS TO NEW LOW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top