Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

mannin week - notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TR1

TR1

mannin week - notice Empty
PostSubject: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm

i have been asked by bob taylor, the skipper of gemini charter boat did i know of anyone who would like to fish aboard a private boat run by ian byron, cost's minimal, if anyone reading this that is interested please give bob a call on 832761.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 am

I have asked the question accross the water Billy if thats alright we might get another come over .

J316.
Back to top Go down
TR1

TR1

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:05 am

thats quite alright jamie, the more the merrier, i only hope the weather will be the same as we had this weekend Drink to that
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:33 am

Does anyone know when's the closing date for Mannin Week?
Back to top Go down
3legsofman

3legsofman

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 am

as soon as possible if you are thinking of entering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.manninanglingclub.co.uk .
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 am

was suppossed to be end of june but if you ring Bob on 483328 he will let you know whether its too late, I think the cut off is more for charter boats to sort out numbers etc
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 am

Cheers. I'll give him a shout if i can get a willing fishing partner? Is there anywhere to tie the boat up in Port St Maryor is it a case of trailering it down?
Back to top Go down
3legsofman

3legsofman

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:52 am

You can tie up to the pier, there will quite a few boats fishing the comp tying up on the breakwater. Easier option is too keep boat on trailer and keep it in the boat park or there abouts through the week.
Back to top Go down
3legsofman

3legsofman

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:21 am

Cloudy wrote:
Cheers. I'll give him a shout if i can get a willing fishing partner? Is there anywhere to tie the boat up in Port St Maryor is it a case of trailering it down?

You still thinking of giving it ago? Great weeks fishing, should be a good year this year with plenty of new faces.
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 am

Would have done but the lad i was going to do it with can't get the Thursday off work so it will have to wait until next year.
Back to top Go down
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 pm

the weather now looks to be settling down for the weekend, looking good for the kayaks now cam
Back to top Go down
iseaall

iseaall

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:06 am

Looking great cannot wait to get on the ferry 3 boats are poping over on the ferry and one is sailing over
Looks like Friday night will be a bait hunting night
Then it’s a pop around on Saturday to see what is on offer and wet a line
Happy days are on the way
Geoff
Back to top Go down
http://prestatyn-sc.co.uk/ .
TR1

TR1

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 pm

look forward to meeting you all,
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:20 am

Has there been any result or reports from Mannin week published yet?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:13 am

No i have not done it yet

admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:20 pm

basically in the Private boats Jamie cleaned up and won pretty much everything, on the charter boats true to my motto I was " good for 2nd " all week and in the shore comp the past master Robbie Cowin showed he can still do it with 2 wins ( although 2nd win was courtesy of mini species fishing and I dont agree with fishing for undersize fish but under the rules of the comp they counted and if not changed I ll probably do the same next year Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mannin week - notice   mannin week - notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mannin week - notice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top