Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

DON'T FORGET FOLKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

DON'T FORGET FOLKS  Empty
PostSubject: DON'T FORGET FOLKS    DON'T FORGET FOLKS  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:13 am

You have only until next week-end to get your entries into me for the 3 day fishing festival .

Closing date is SUNDAY 1ST JULY 2012 (WHICH IS SUNDAY) AT 6PM , IS THIS CLEAR TO EVERY ONE .

I will also send you all a text aswell, so no excuses folks Very Happy Thumbs Up Cup Winner

admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FORGET FOLKS    DON'T FORGET FOLKS  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:46 am

Any mainland boats coming over?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FORGET FOLKS    DON'T FORGET FOLKS  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:58 am

No there are not this year unfortunatly,but it looks like 10 local boats at least at the moment,there are i believe anglers coming to fish on local boats and i have heard that one angler Ben Gilmore is coming over from singapore to fish with Ali Mccloud. Using this as a learning curve this year, so plans already under way for next years festival,lets enjoy this one 1st though and allow me to evaluate things so i can take this festival forwards.

admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FORGET FOLKS    DON'T FORGET FOLKS  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 am

your boat came from england steve !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
sherolyn

sherolyn

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FORGET FOLKS    DON'T FORGET FOLKS  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 am

You been on the Bacardi , all the boats including yours did ( with the exception of merit , a jurby boat I think) If you want to be pedantic about it my boat came from poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FORGET FOLKS    DON'T FORGET FOLKS  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 am

it don't matter where it came from lets just enjoy the comp shall we and may the best "over seas" boat win cheers

J316
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FORGET FOLKS    DON'T FORGET FOLKS  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DON'T FORGET FOLKS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top