Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Quick question!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
defender90

defender90

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi, for some time now I have been working on my boat (no so much over the winter months) and I hope to have her finished soon, is it the preferred way to keep your boat in the water all year or are most of you launching from trailers? I only ask because I hope to take part in some comps with you all.

Regards Paul
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi Paul,

most of us who fish the comps keep our boats on the water, however it does not matter if you don't as you always have access to lauch from Douglas or port St Mary or wherever for that matter. The choice is yours,we have several compediters who do launch their respective boats for each comp, i suppose it all come down to the individuals prefrence.

The one real advantage of having your boat on a trailer is that you are not tied to the tides the same for getting in and out of the inner harbour.

I hope that you come and join in at some if not all of our comps ,we are a friendly bunch and will help in any way we can for you to enjoy it. If you need any more info keep an eye on the site and please don't be shy at asking any questions you want.

What is your boats name???,and what is it ??

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
defender90

defender90

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 am

Hi Admin

not to sure of the make of my boat but she is 17 feet long made from fibreglass with a clinker design, her name is The Morrie Emmer.

Paul
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:01 am

Well Paul i hope that you get the boat finished soon and that you are up and running for the 1st comp. I hope that you will come and enjoy the fishing and the crack.

Admin316
Back to top Go down
defender90

defender90

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:33 am

Admin wrote:
Well Paul i hope that you get the boat finished soon and that you are up and running for the 1st comp. I hope that you will come and enjoy the fishing and the crack.

Admin316

That's the plan Gone Fishin\'
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 am

Buzzin Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
defender90

defender90

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

I will feel more confident if I can go out as a group having not had much experience of going to sea in a small boat or do you all just head out your separate ways?

Paul
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:05 am

As you can see if you read the comps for this year Paul, they are all zoned so that all boats will be fishing in the same area, this as been done so that the likes of new compeditors can come out with the confidence that you are always going to be near someone who can give you a helping hand at any time

Admin316
Back to top Go down
defender90

defender90

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 am

That,s great and just the answer I was hoping for Very Happy

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 am

We are doing are best to get all boat owners to come along and partiscipate and join in all the fun Thumbs Up

Admin316
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question!   Quick question! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick question!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top