Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

BLACK DAY ON K3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:42 am

The weather for the time of year was perfect for a days fishing and at 9.30am micheal and i set off from douglas to head south for a days fishing in castletown bay. First stop was for launce of which we could not find any ,no probs as we did have a frozen supply from our last outing. However the tide was ripping through Castletown and only one fish was taken here which proved to be the pool winner.I must say at this point that Cod was the fish of the day with a pollack as the back up pool.

We moved from here to the Ling mark and once more it proved to be barren . a quick decision was made to head out to the Skerries Wreck but the 12 mile trip proved to be a fruitless one as not 1 fish was taken here. From the a quick trip to the rostrevor also proved to be unproductive so we made our way back to the ling mark area. Once more no fish weere forth coming and it was then decided to head to the Liverpool wreck.

Once there Micheal was into a Coalie and a couple of Pollack followed , at this point i had my first bite of the day which turned out to be an undersized Whiting, at least the blank had been averted, Micheal got another Pollack and i managed a Whiting of 31cms ,a sizeable fish at last,but that was it.

Homeward bound we went as our day out had not been very good and i was left with the knowledge that i am now £3 down on the year so far. Never mind as we say LUCK is temperary Micheal the CLASS will be on top by the end of the year.

I did do it again today though folks as i ended up spread eagled on my back as on the Skerries wreck i got stuck and as i tried to get my line free it snapped and i was on my arse over the enghine box much to the ammusment of emmo who nearly pissed himself with laughter.

Did not see many boats out today but those of you who did we would like to here how you got on, we had a crap day but we still shared it how about you sharing yours Question.

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 am

Might I suggest that you consider banning this 'Jamie316' fella from MBF competitions this year because he is turning into an absolute liability to have at sea ROFL!

3 trips out so far this year and 3 'incidents', 2 involving near serious injury caused by himself and one involving a hiding from the wife !!!!

On the plus side if things carry on as they are Kirsty III's name sticker on the back will start to look straight as the boat develops a list due to the number of pound coins in the skipper's pocket Razz

Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 am

As always with Micheals LUCK will be temperary Thumbs Up ,my SKILL Thumbs Down will desert me only for a short time, he has no chance of finishing the year ahead Clap!

admin316 ROFL!
Back to top Go down
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:57 am

Fair play to you though mate if I had only caught 2 whiting all day there is no way I would have been able to write such a long report. Maybe you should have spent a bit more time fishing and a little less making notes ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:04 am

I do this for the right reason Micheal , and that is if i am honest enough to take the leak out of myself thenwho amonst you can blame me for taking it out of the rest of you

admin316 Up Yours
Back to top Go down
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:09 am

Good man, thats the way it should be, all of us happy to take the p1ss out of each other Clap!

Notes will be made in Africa don't worry Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:20 am

I would expect nothing less off you MIcheal,i cannot wait for the reports and pics ,especially those who fall asleep at the table

admin316
Back to top Go down
fishemmo

fishemmo

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:25 am

thanks for another round pound mate ! good fun if not good fishing Sad at lest you can have two weekends of giving me gold ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 am

Who's yer fu--ing mate pal ,have a nice hols ,all of you

admin316
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 am

Just remember you all may be off island but i have eyes every where , don't forget all entries for this months prize MUST BE caught on a BOAT at sea NOT on it OK ,With the catch verifacation card in the frame .

admin316
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BLACK DAY ON K3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DAY ON K3   BLACK DAY ON K3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACK DAY ON K3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top