Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4. Empty
PostSubject: 60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4.   60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 am

These two days are for measure and return,which in the normal run of thing mean a Pollack hunt .All fish have to meet the minimum size limit for which you get one point for and for every inch over that you also get a point .

Well john Peyton fishing on his own boat with John halton certianly had the better day on monday as they romped to 1st and 2nd places respectfully ,both of whom had a good day on the pollack .cam sayle had mixed fortunes ,but faught hard with his elderly crew to get 3rd spot .Billy and i tried a different approach on monday by trying to tot up points on the spur dogs which had been prolific the day before but as with anything don't get to cheeky ,on this day it did not pay off though.

FISH ON THE SURFACE SKIPPER

60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4. 036-1

60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4. 045-1

GETTING ANOTHER ON HERE BILLY.

60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4. 042-1.

RESULTS FOR MONDAY

1ST JOHN PEYTON 334PTS

2ND JOHN HALTON 289PTS

3RD CAM SAYLE 262PTS

4TH BILLY BOOTH 208PTS

5TH JAMIE HINCHLIFFE 203PTS

6TH IAN BYRON 138PTS

7TH JOHN MASSON 117PTS.

What a different storey 48hrs later ,the sun was as bright as you like calm not the best for pollack fishing a mistake made here by John peyton and john halton ,but not by Cam Sayle or our selves who both once more fancied trying to chase points on the spur dogs .Cam went to the inner haddock mark and thoughtthat he might be in with a chance of winning and he could very well have done so if it was not for one of his fish getting bitten in 1/2close to the surface ,this fish though still managed to give him 1point .

Billy and i maintained our calm and our decision on this day proved us both right as we were well into double figures on the spur dogs and ammassing mega points .We continued to catch fish at an alarming rate and at one point i was getting either a top or spur on the hook every 3 minutes ,fantastic !!!.Billy was fishing hard aswell and kept me on my toes .

At the final time of asking i think i was just 1short of 20spurs when we had to up sticks back to port and wonder how every body else had done .Cam said that he had had a very good day with again lots and lots of spurs ,i think Cam thought that he had fished hard enough for the victory ,but it was not to be .

RESULTS FOR WEDNESDAY

1ST JAMIE HINCHLIFFE 355PTS

2ND CAM SAYLE 347PTS

3RD RONNIE CLUCAS 343PTS

4TH BILLY BOOTH 335PTS

5TH JOHN HALTON 266PTS

6TH JOHN PEYTON 246PTS

7TH HEIDI KIRKLAND 171PTS .

GETTING ANOTHER TO THE SURFACE

60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4. 053

TRYING TO GET A BREATHER

60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4. 048

ADMIN316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

60TH MANNIN WEEK PRIVATE BOATS DAY 2 & 4.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top