Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Small mackie fight back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

Small mackie fight back. Empty
PostSubject: Small mackie fight back.   Small mackie fight back. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:58 am

Firstly a few words of advice ,always always never forget your reels ,you may not have a friend who can lend you some (4) at short notice ,just to save you from having to all the way home to get them .

Not used to the conditions Kirsty 111 left port last night and went out to the paddle in search of bait .yours truly managed a total of 4 whilst skip emmo 0.With my bait we went from here to the 6 mile mark for a species hunt ,no size limit all fish counting .

micheal was straight in to the gurnards with red and grey soon followed by countless whiting ,i got more mackie and red and grey gurnard . micheal then got a doggie and not long after that i got a a bull huss of about 4lb at best .5-4 was the score and then micheal got a liking for makie has he hauled in a quick 10of them . It was at this point that igot a spur dog and got it to the surface ,being told to walk to the other side of the boat whilst "I WILL" get your fish says Skip,now not seeing the fish all i here is "OH DEAR ITS FALLEN OFF " yeah right . still 5-5 i lower my shrimp baits down to be hit with mackie ,what a red stuff mess tangled to hell ,on trying to get the mackie off one of the hooks jammed straight into my 1st finger .Micheal quick as a flash laughed out loud and came to my aid to cut the rest of the trace free from my hand .

I think for one small moment he thought i was going to pass out but he would not pull the hook out .
Match abandoned as we followed the sea cat home and micheal dropped me by the swing bridge so that i could get up to the hossie to get the hook out of my finger .2 1/2 hrs i was waiting for a 5min proceadure .

With the match abondoned no one won the £ pool so might have to double up next time .

Admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: Small mackie fight back.   Small mackie fight back. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 am

you only felt a small prick Moony ROFL! ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small mackie fight back.   Small mackie fight back. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 am

Good job i did not want a P**s then ,i might of needed a hand Small mackie fight back. 843720 Small mackie fight back. 843720 Small mackie fight back. 843720
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small mackie fight back.   Small mackie fight back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small mackie fight back.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top