Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

tr1 day out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TR1

TR1

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:47 pm

tr1 set off from port st mary to do a little wreck fishing, we quickly caught some mackeral and herring and launce around the 'sugar loaf', cheers , we then set off for the 'Don bosco', it did not take long at all, sadly it was a bit of a wasted trip as there were no big fish on it at present just some small calig, coalies, poor cod and a few whiting oh and a dab.
we then set off to another wreck which i will not name and it was a lot better, there were some nice calig and coalies, whiting, poor cod, pouting, wrasse, ling, and a couple of small cod, but when the tide really picked up it became impossible to fish so we set off for a couple of drifts in perwick bay were we caught a veriety of species.
have you ever wondered just how the wreck looks when you are fishing it, i mean a divers eye view, well when i was browsing around a came across a great web site, www.divingtheisleofman.co.uk where there are in the gallery section different photoraphs taken by the divers of the wrecks that i know most of you have fished.there are some really good photographs , i hope that you all enjoy them, regards TR1 : Boat
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:39 am

Nice report that TR1 thanks very much ,i take it the one who shall not be named was fishing good then ??? Wink . i will now have a look at this site you have given us .

Admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 am

Not a bad site that TR1,nice to see what exactly we are fishing on and what all our rigs are stuck on Very Happy

ADMIN316,
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 am

By the way Who was out with you ??

A316.
Back to top Go down
TR1

TR1

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:33 am

i am glad that you like the website,i take it that i am talking to sam? as jamie is off island i believe!, i was out with my brother on this trip, regards,tr1
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 am

Who told you i was off island ,i was only fishing in my boat ,does that count

J316.

Emmo is off island he has gone to cork fishing and taking our rods over there for sept .

j316.
Back to top Go down
sherolyn

sherolyn

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:38 am

The pictures must be fakes, I dont see any of my traces on any of them ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:45 am

Be fair Stevie howlong is it since you were out in a boat ????,all your traces have dissolved . tr1 day out 843720

Admin316.
Back to top Go down
FISH "N" CHIPS

FISH

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Good fishing that TR1 why will you not tell any body as to where the second wreck that you fished is ?,is it that big a secret and if it is surely some one else must know where it is .What would be yor record number of species caught in one day ? having looked on that web site there does not seem to be that much veriety of fish down there or is that just how it looked ?.

I bet that you go out fishing when it is right to do so or do you act like some of the other nutters on here .

F "n" C
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:09 pm

HA HA HA HA ,good job you never seen him going out then eh ,i have and it was rough .

Admin316.

The fish or lack of fish was due to the fact they were not invited to any of the photo shoots and those that were are a bit camera shy tr1 day out 933632 Wink

Admin316.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tr1 day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: tr1 day out   tr1 day out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tr1 day out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: All The Old Stuff-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com