Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:56 am

A small reward is offered for information leading to the capture and castration of the "DOUGLAS CRAB KNICKER " .When this person IS caught they will be subjected to all sorts of P*ss Taking at being caught and will be FINED a full double round of drinks at the next boys night out p*ss up .
SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  P7251444_edited
We have our suspisions as to who it is so beware stay away from other peoples traps ,they took the time to set them so what gives you the right to raid them without permission .

This is a public "p*ss take" information thread so take care . ROFL! ROFL!

admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:42 pm

haha who was it? I was scratching round douglas harbour at the weekend. If i spot anyone next time i'm down there i'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:37 am

You might want to look closer to home Ali
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:53 am

haha thought that was the case.

I'm not going to get dragged into this shit again but perhaps people should ask for both sides of the story before posting this sort of shit all over the forum.

Nor am i or should anyone else for that matter be made to feel guilty or intimidated for going through the rocks in the harbour looking for crabs. Everyone's entitled to try and collect some bait. I had no intention of checking any of the obvious traps and as explained on the day i didn't realise that all tyres in the harbour now belong to someone.
Back to top Go down
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:02 am

if you get hard up for bait give me a bell and if i am not going down ali you can do my traps ! and no the tyres dont belong to anyone
Back to top Go down
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:14 am

The 3 big ones at the top don't as far as I am aware, but the rest were put there for a purpose. As Emmo says it would be polite to ask first
Back to top Go down
Cloudy

Cloudy

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:22 am

That's all fair enough. Like i said though i had no intention of touching anyone's traps so there was no need to ask anyone and thought all the tyres in the harbour had been in there years and didn't belong to anyone.

You have to appreciate that i haven't been down there for about 20 years so i haven't got a clue what tyres have been purposely placed in the harbour and which one's haven't.
Back to top Go down
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:04 am

case closed!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:23 am

this is now locked
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED    SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS INFO REQUIRED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top