Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Where did I put Michael's ropes??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishemmo

fishemmo

Where did I put Michael's ropes?? Empty
PostSubject: Where did I put Michael's ropes??   Where did I put Michael's ropes?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 am

Before our last trip I asked Jamie to tie our shore ropes to the ladder so that when we return, we would just have to tie them back on to Kirsty III. While out at see fishing, I asked Jamie how far up the ladder he had tied the ropes. His reply was- 'far enough'. This is the result-

Where did I put Michael's ropes?? P4240317

Where did I put Michael's ropes?? P4240318

Has anybody got any 'Boating for dummies' books?! ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did I put Michael's ropes??   Where did I put Michael's ropes?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:04 am

At least no black mail ,who gives a f***, nice pics Micheal ,how long as it taken you to figure out how to use photo bucket ,i won,t take a £"1 for giving you the info on how to do it ,well done Kirsty nice to see that when You are sober that you can show the old man how to use his laptop .
Jamie316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
fishemmo

fishemmo

PostSubject: Re: Where did I put Michael's ropes??   Where did I put Michael's ropes?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:16 am

dont for get you need to give me one pound! you left without paying jamie Doh! Just one more to get back then Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did I put Michael's ropes??   Where did I put Michael's ropes?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 am

AS i was £2 up how is it i have to give you a £1 you had not given me the £2 as they are on your boat ???????????????

J316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Woody
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Woody

PostSubject: Re: Where did I put Michael's ropes??   Where did I put Michael's ropes?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Admin wrote:
At least no black mail ,who gives a f***, nice pics Micheal ,how long as it taken you to figure out how to use photo bucket ,i won,t take a £"1 for giving you the info on how to do it ,well done Kirsty nice to see that when You are sober that you can show the old man how to use his laptop .
Jamie316.

cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolseafishing.com .
FISH "N" CHIPS

FISH

PostSubject: Re: Where did I put Michael's ropes??   Where did I put Michael's ropes?? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:54 pm

What a plank ,thought he knew about boats , what idiot let him tie them so low down the wall ,i have said it before i will stick to my shore fishing if i come to the island as won't want to get within a mile of you nutters Smile

FISH "N" CHIPS .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did I put Michael's ropes??   Where did I put Michael's ropes?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did I put Michael's ropes??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: All The Old Stuff-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com