Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

laxey bay today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishemmo

fishemmo

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 am

Hi, Well fished laxey today was very poor Neutral had lots of dogs small whiting and five small huss ! all the huss would of been under size biggest about 2lb roll on the summer when the bigger fish turn up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Woody
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Woody

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:28 am

nice one emmo,better than a blank eh m8,good to see that someone is gettin out an catchin on the boat Thumbs Up

it'll be crawlin with all types of species around the IOM soon,cant wait to get over there
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolseafishing.com .
3legsofman

3legsofman

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Won't be long before we are in full flow. Fished a couple of times down the side of the Calf, plenty of Callig about, nothing bigger than 8lb.
Plenty of Sandeels on the Warts last Saturday, good sign things are on the up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.manninanglingclub.co.uk .
fishemmo

fishemmo

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:45 am

went out today fished of douglas this time , was ok had lots of whiting and six codling three about 3lb nice with curry Very Happy Going to have dIay out tomorrow might go down the way ! I THINK JAMMIE MIGHT BE CATCHING THINGS A BIT BIGGER!
Back to top Go down
Woody
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Woody

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:33 pm

fishemmo wrote:
went out today fished of douglas this time , was ok had lots of whiting and six codling three about 3lb nice with curry Very Happy Going to have dIay out tomorrow might go down the way ! I THINK JAMMIE MIGHT BE CATCHING THINGS A BIT BIGGER!

He text me the other day

Watch this space emmo Wink
Back to top Go down
fishemmo

fishemmo

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:55 am

fished today went back to the mark of douglas low water this time was crap! had one small codling a few whiting and a few dogs we then moved and went to the ling mark, we had 3 ling mark kremer had one about 4lb that was the best fish of the day we them went to a near by wreck lots of coalies 4 at a time all 2-3 pound a bit of fun Smile all in all not a bad day 12 species not bad for late march
Back to top Go down
3legsofman

3legsofman

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:23 am

Late March? Early spring, things seem to be perking up a bit, especially with a few reports of Herring starting to show.
Pitty this weather wouldn't hang on for another couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.manninanglingclub.co.uk .
Woody
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Woody

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:20 pm

fishin looks promisin in the iom aswell as liverpool,march is usually dead for us,plenty of flounder,dogfish and rays up to 10lb at the alex,bass been gettin caught in the nets at formby so bass only round the corner,12 species all in one day is sound emmo

well done
Back to top Go down
fishemmo

fishemmo

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:35 am

time jammie got his ass back and filled us in on what went on in the hotel Embarassed sorry ment the boat in mexico Doh! hope he has left me some fish Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:26 am

I am back and i will be posting 4 reports from my trip ,also looking forward to hearing of the Namibia boys trip aswell when they get back ,beat micheals total of 12 the other day with 15 species on my private charter ,will tell you more when i see you micheal .

Admin316.
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
fishemmo

fishemmo

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:38 am

hope you left me some fish! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

laxey bay today Empty
PostSubject: Re: laxey bay today   laxey bay today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

laxey bay today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top