Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

MORING UP FOR THE 3 DAY FESTIVAL 2019

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

MORING UP FOR THE 3 DAY FESTIVAL 2019 Empty
PostSubject: MORING UP FOR THE 3 DAY FESTIVAL 2019   MORING UP FOR THE 3 DAY FESTIVAL 2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 1:59 am

Hi guys,

I have received this e-mail from Andrew Quane the senior watch officer of Douglas harbour and so I wish to draw this to your attention, I know that this is not our ideal solution but it is one that we will all have to work round. It is certainly better than being told that we can not have a berth full stop, so please read carefully and pay full attention to it , please tell Douglas harbour what you are doing before moring up there.

Regards Jamie

Good Afternoon Mr Hinchliffe

With regard to the use of the visitors pontoon for the 5th, 6th and 7th July unfortunately we have the Liverpool to Isle of Man Midnight race due to take place on the 6th/7th which will require the use of the visitors pontoon, we can however offer you the use of the cruise liner pontoon located between the berths for the Manannan and Ben My Chree. This facility will be free for the entire period of your event. You will however have to report to the Port Security weighbridge security hut when entering or leaving the secure area to gain access to vessels. Normal reporting requirements for clearance to exit or enter harbour apply using VHF CH12. I am assuming that as this is a local event that no persons will be staying on the vessels overnight? Also there will be no parking available within the secure area so you will have to make alternative arrangements.

I hope this meets your requirements, should you have any queries please feel free to contact the Marine Operations Centre on 686627 or email MarineOperationsCentre.DOI@gov.im

Kind regards

Andrew Quane
Senior Watch Officer
Isle of Man Marine Operations Centre
Department of Infrastructure
Harbours Division
Sea Terminal Building
Douglas
Isle of Man IM1 2RF

Telephone (01624) 686627
Fax (01624) 626403
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

MORING UP FOR THE 3 DAY FESTIVAL 2019

View previous topic View next topic Back to top