HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
NEXT MANX BOAT FISHING COMPETITION WILL BE THE KELVIN'S TACKLE LURE ONLY COMPETITION, THE DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

EASTER WEEKEND

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

EASTER WEEKEND  Empty
PostSubject: EASTER WEEKEND    EASTER WEEKEND  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 6:08 am

Well the Easter weekend did not get off to the start that I had imagined, Saturday morning was spent with my son recceing his routes for today enduro cycle comp which made me miss out on a days fishing onboard Kirsty III with my arch nemesis Michael Emery. Michael did have a good day out fishing though with 5 sizeable Haddock and a Codling along with Whiting, Dogs and a small Smooth Hound.

The weather today though was not supposed to be the best but having missed yesterdays fun I decided that the boat was going to have a run out and after catching some Mackie at the back of Douglas Head I headed out to a spot close to my Tope mark.
Fishing was good enough for this session giving me Whiting, Codling , Tub Gurnards, Red Gurnards, Dog Fish ( AAAGH) and Mackie. No records amongst this lot although I did have a Mackie of just over the 2lb mark.

The weather stayed good for the session and my face and back prove this , turning a nice Lobster red as I type.

here are a couple of piccys

EASTER WEEKEND  Dsc_0110

EASTER WEEKEND  Dsc_0111

EASTER WEEKEND  Dsc_0210

Jamie

Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .

EASTER WEEKEND

View previous topic View next topic Back to top