Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  Empty
PostSubject: DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING    DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:14 am

Just a quick word on how its going , i will do full report and pics after the event has finished on Sunday night

A cracking start to the 3 Day boat fishing festival here on the Isle of Man with Merit 1 leading the way with 20 species. 2nd is Kingfisher 11 with 15 species including a spectacular Spurdog of 23lb caught by Cam Sayle. In joint 3rd place is TR1 and Falusi 11 both on 14 species and the other boats close behind.

Tommorrow sees the boats all out to see who can catch the heaviest Pollack, the 1st prize being donated by Moonfleet Angling and heavily supported by Eddystone Eel a massive thanks to both parties, further info on how we got on tommorrow.
DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  Fest1
DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  Fest2
Two of the great Spurdogs caught today, does this wet your appitete to come to the sunny Isle of Man ??

Admin316  DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  2232728206
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Brim

Brim

PostSubject: Re: DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING    DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:18 am

Well done guys, been lurking for a few days on here, but had to register to comment on those spurs, fantastic fish!
Looks like the gods are shining down on you with the weather!
Now I'm registered, hope I can contribute a little on here, although I am only a shore angler, I will be over there on the Mcree tomorrow to hopefully start our tope fishing for the year.
Hope I have something to post by Thursday when we head home!
Hope the festival continued like it started!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING    DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:30 am

Hi Brim,
nice to meet as it were, please feel free to contribute whenever you want as i do have a shore fishing section.

The 3 festival has been blessed with great weather and the reports will be on here soon

Admin316 DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  2232728206 DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  2232728206 
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Brim

Brim

PostSubject: Re: DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING    DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:41 am

Looking forward to them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING    DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAY ONE , HOWS IT GOING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top