Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL  Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL    ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm

I recieved this message this morning from Andre and he is wishing to donate an Annual Trophy in memery of his Dad For the Largest Cod caught during the three day festival.
I think that this is a very kind gesture and would like your thoughts, i will now have to sort out a prize fund for this section, if you know of anyone or would wish to sponsor this section would you please let me know, Thankyou .
Admin316

I have put a copy of the message that i recieved from Andre below :

Hi fella. Thanks for adding me. I've a boat in Ramsey. Also, I grew up on my dads angling boat, and he had it for almost 50 years, fishing Ramsey bay, round to the targets, and then south almost as far as Laxey.
I would like to donate an annual trophy to this boat angling competition for the biggest Cod (dads favourite, and now quite scarce found here!) And I would like it to be called:
The Derek Midwood Trophy
If this is ok with you?

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Gazzamanx
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Gazzamanx

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL    ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 am

I think the trophy will be enough of a prize so we won't need any cash prize money for this section
Back to top Go down
TR1

TR1

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL    ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 am

i agree with gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL    ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER NEW TROPHY FOR THE FESTIVAL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top