Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

New to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
manxjason

manxjason

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello all,

I've been sea fishing since I was old enough to hold onto a rod, and since the passion has always been there. I mainly spend my time along the northern beaches, chasing those evasive bass and tackling tope and huss from the shore.

I did have a boat some time back. The boat itself required restoring which I was part way through, before having to sell due to other commitments. Shame as I also bought a brand new yamaha 4 stroke and aux.

I'm really keen to get back on a boat again, as a charters day out are few and far between.

Would anyone be interested in having an extra chap on the boat for leisure or comps? A boat is in the cards at some point, but we're about to move from Andreas to Colby, so spending that kind of money is out of the question I'm afraid. More than happy to pay my way in entries, fuel and prepare bait etc

Cheers
Jason
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Hi Jason and welcome to the forum, i hope that you like it. There is a gentleman farmer called John Maddrell who lives in the Andreas area who keeps his boat in Douglas and always seems in need of a crew member. his telephone number is 498596. give him a ring and i am sure that you will get a ride out to do some fishing with us all. John is a really nice bloke with a great sense of humour, and a great boat for fishing off.

Admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
manxjason

manxjason

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Thanks Admin, I'm trying to put names to faces as I'm also an Andreas chap for now at least - we're moving to Colby mid Sept. I'm a shooter too so I should really know him.

Thanks again, and I'll give him a call.

cheers
Jason
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 pm

this is john fishing yesterday

New to the forum Lg3

Ad's316
Back to top Go down
manxjason

manxjason

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Not sure I recognize him

Just spoke to him though - he's unsure who he has on this weekend, but said he'd let me know if there's a spot - fingers crossed. His boat looks fantastic.

With any luck see you on Sunday
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:43 pm

I've got some video footage of John in action yesterday. Will try to put it on tonight.

Back to top Go down
manxjason

manxjason

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Cheers M.Angler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top