Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD Empty
PostSubject: GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD   GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:57 am

Got the call from skip emmo early afternoon asking if we were going out on the tide at 3 pm for short session. work done so off we went round the back of douglas head and the mackie were in abundance, so much so that we had to come in after 1/2 hr to give our mateour catch to take and freeze down for us for the winter.

back out we went and caught another 30 mackie and so off we went to a tope mark. Micheal asked me if i drifted this mark as a rule and i said i do but he was for putting the anchor down. In the end we didn't and within 5 mins ofthe bate hitting the bottom Micheal was into the 1st of his two Tope.

It was mic heals turn however to choose the nights pool fish and he chose Tub Gurnard, the heaviest one. This was his biggest mistake of the night as he like me just got pestered with doggie after doggie. It was on my fourth drop that i was into my 1st Tub which wieghed in just over the lb mark. Another followed not long after.

We went back up to the start of the run again and Micheal got his 2nd Tope which was smaller than his 1st, these were the only two of the session. just to add insult to injury just as this short trip came to an end i managed to catch my 3rd Tub which although no record breaker at 1lb.2.5ozs manage to win me another £ back off Micheal. With this he conceeded defeat on the night and we started to head for home.

we caught up with Merit on the way and saw that Simon Reed had caught two nice Cod around the 3.5lb mark so i hope that they will put pics on when they can.

Any way here are a couple for you to see of our trip
GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD 100_0205

GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD 100_0204
GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD 100_0202
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
Gazzamanx
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Gazzamanx

PostSubject: Re: GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD   GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 am

The biggest cod was 7lb and the next one was 6.5lb on the scales. Pictures to
Follow. Just because Scummer was holding them doesn't mean he caught them. Lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD   GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 am

listen do you want what Emmo got !!!!? a bitch slapping ??
HEE HEE HEE Wink jocolor Fish Slap

admin316
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
ManxAngler

ManxAngler

PostSubject: Re: GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD   GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 am

Some Merit 1 photos from tonight

Biggest cod of the night weighing 7lb+ :

GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD DSC02871-1

A selection of the cod with Lee holding up one he caught and Scummer holding up 2......................he didn't catch (the face says it all) ROFL!

GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD DSC02873
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD   GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GURNARD ,GURNARD , GURNARD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top