Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

FISH THE DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
ABSOLUTE TOTAL LEG-END
Admin

FISH THE DREAM Empty
PostSubject: FISH THE DREAM   FISH THE DREAM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:12 am

If you are going off to holiday in or around the Florida Keys thenyou may wish to have a couple of days fishing there , if so look up these guys

www.fishthedream.co.uk

This is the start of their web page

Offshore, reef or flats fishing, Fish the Dream can offer you the complete Florida Keys fishing adventure. Now in our 7th year providing affordable fishing holidays from our private waterside villa.

The Florida Keys are a chain of tropical islands extending to just over 100 miles and linking the southern tip of Florida to Key West just 90 miles from Cuba. The most diverse and well managed tropical sport fishing in the world

Custom Designed Holidays
Small Party Packages
Fishing Paradise
All year round

Please contact me for more details Rodney Goodship
email: rdngd@aol.com
Tel/Fax: 01668 216173

Admin316 FISH THE DREAM 2232728206 
Back to top Go down
https://manxboatfishing.forumotion.com .
rdngd

rdngd

FISH THE DREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FISH THE DREAM   FISH THE DREAM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Thanks Admin 316 I was going to post all my details today. We have been doing this now for over 10 years and are about 75 % repeat so we must be doing something right.

For us the customer is king and the whole package is designed round them. Arrive when you want, start fishing when you want and for what you want seems to work.

While are holidays are for 4 people we will take less and can often place a single so just get it touch, stop dreaming and start fishing !
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishthedream.co.uk .
rdngd

rdngd

FISH THE DREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FISH THE DREAM   FISH THE DREAM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Reading your older post seem you guys like your shark as we do in the Florida Keys so far 16 species best over 1000 lbs  and best day 63 to boat. Trying to get my first photo on forum a near 600 lb bull taken on our tuna grounds could not get a tuna up that day but there is always a shark rod on my boat.

FISH THE DREAM DSCN1492-001_zps3173581a
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishthedream.co.uk .
Sponsored content

FISH THE DREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FISH THE DREAM   FISH THE DREAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FISH THE DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top